Where to stay in Nashville? You’ll always know the answer to that question once you’ve stayed at Loews Vanderbilt. Located in Nashville’s exclusive Midtown, Loews Vanderbilt Hotel offers a contemporary yet comfortable escape in the heart of Music City. With more than $20 million in guest room, lobby and restaurant renovations, our 340 design-forward rooms and suites, modern, tech-savvy gathering spaces, and 24,000 square feet of flexible function space offer the ideal place to do business, casually mix and mingle, or simply relax. Our restaurant, Mason’s, offers Southern-inspired fare with Appalachian and European influences, while our rustic, public house-style bar, Mason Bar, serves local beers, wines and spirits in a casual cool setting. Just one mile from the famous Music Row and within walking distance of Vanderbilt University, Loews Vanderbilt Hotel boasts an ideal location to experience one of the country’s most popular destinations.
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
2100 West End Avenue, Nashville, 37203
The Annual Super Conference on Chiropractic & Pediatrics attendees are eligible for a discounted group room rate starting at $201.00 per night + tax.
Group rates available until: November 5, 2019
Reservations are available for registered attendees and on a first-come, first served basis. Pre and post nights are subject to hotel availability and may be charged at a different rate.
To explore the various hotel offerings and to book your hotel room click here. Click “Reserve a Room”; “Check Availability”, Select room type by checking the box in the right hand corner of each picture, then click “BOOK NOW”
Check in: 4PM
Check out: 11AM
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
- Complimentary car service within 3-mile radius’
- 339 large guest rooms including 9 luxury suites
- 2 concierge floors
- 15 minutes from Nashville International Airport
- Fitness center
- Business center
- Concierge service
- Self and Valet Parking
- 24 hour room service
- Dining & Entertainment:
- In-room dining: available 24 hours a day.
- Mason’s restaurant featuring elegant Southern-inspired dishes with Appalachian and European influences
- Rustic, public house-style bar, Mason Bar, featuring a nine-screen media wall, and an extensive selection of beers, wines and spirits
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: Classic steakhouse home of the serious steak.